- Annotation links to higher grading criteria ( see attached sheet ) journal demonstrates creative flair, good or strong organisation and presentation.
- Strong links to your own personal development are made clear.
- Further artists brought up as a result of seminars are looked into in depth and links are made between these artists and a wider cultural, social and economic context as well as links between work presented in lectures and seminars through more extensive research .
- Multiple gallery visits and primary research is shown and annotated.
- More than the minimum requirements for the Feb task ( blog, presentation and sketchbook evident in the blog ) have been completed.
- Clear links between the work of others and developments and experiments in your own practice are shown through practical work and in annotated Blogs. Reflection and personal growth through self – critique and the placing of your own work within contemporary practice, linked to your own discipline is demonstrated through a body of work.
- Your Blog and journal compliment but do not repeat research or reflection, working in synthesis to demonstrate further careful reflection relevant to the medium used.
- Finished work may be presented in response to the above engagement.